Plans have been announced for a “major residential development and enhanced riverside park” at the site envisaged as the “Torry Waterfront” project in the Masterplan. A Proposal of Application Notice (PAN) was submitted on behalf of Aberdeen Harbour Board by an agent. For more information, click here.
- Masterplan projects are subject to the same planning rules as any other development
- Applications will be submitted to Aberdeen City Council and published on its website for public comment
- Officers weigh the pros and cons against policy and make a recommendation to approve or refuse
- The application then goes to city councillors for determination
- For information about how to comment on planning applications, click here