An application has been made for Planning Permission in Principle for the redevelopment of the existing industrial land at South Esplanade West for approximately 258 flats.
The Design Statement says: “The site is identified as a part of Aberdeen City Council’s City Centre Masterplan as an opportunity for redevelopment and this development will play a role in supporting the vision to energise the city centre and create an opportunity to promote urban living on the edge of the city centre.”
The closing date for comment is October 24. For details, click here.
GENERAL PLANNING INFORMATION:
- Masterplan projects are subject to the same planning rules as any other development
- Applications will be submitted to Aberdeen City Council and published on its website for public comment
- Pros and cons are weighted against policy and a decision made to approve or refuse
- For information about the planning decision process, click here
- For information about how to comment on planning applications, click here