An application has been made for Planning Permission in Principle for the redevelopment of the existing industrial land at South Esplanade West for approximately 258 flats.
The Design Statement says: “The site is identified as a part of Aberdeen City Council’s City Centre Masterplan as an opportunity for redevelopment and this development will play a role in supporting the vision to energise the city centre and create an opportunity to promote urban living on the edge of the city centre.”
GENERAL PLANNING INFORMATION:
- Masterplan projects are subject to the same planning rules as any other development
- Applications will be submitted to Aberdeen City Council and published on its website for public comment
- Pros and cons are weighted against policy and a decision made to approve or refuse
- For information about the planning decision process, click here
- For information about how to comment on planning applications, click here